Recent posts: breakbeat
TRACKLIST – Cognitive Music Breaks Episode 04 – Efocus
01. Smokefade – Prayer (Original Mix) [Ondamike Productions]
02. Crisibeat – Legend (Original Mix) [Bunker Records]
03. Sam Groove – Grief (Breaks Mix) [Homerun Gouse]
04. Hankook,MURIX – Step Up (Original Mix) 
05. Iamphantvm – Turn Me On (Original Mix) [Illeven Eleven]
06. YERA-M – Yes, Go! (Original Mix) [Spektra Recordings]
07. Ivory, BreaksMafia – Hit The Ground (feat.Ivory) [Selecta Break Records]
08. Yo Speed, Mutantbreakz, SevenG – About To Get Down [Funktasty Crew Records]
09. Sound Beach, Destilux – Fuck My Mind (Original Mix) [Stars & Knights Records]
10. Eztereo – No Matter (Original Mix) [Distorsion Records]
11. Basstyler – Give A Fuck (Original Mix) [Elektroshock Records]
12. Alex Wicked – Voltage (Original Mix) [Spektra Recordings]
13. lro, A-Sekond – Lost Sound (Original Mix) [Kiosek Records]
14. Shade k – MagicGoku (Original Mix) [Elektroshok Records]
15. 7 Electronics – Holding On (Original Mix) [Digital Global Records]
16. Plump DJs – Fear the Funk (Original Mix) [Punks]
Blazin’ Broz (DJ Chronic & Danks)
BREAKS OF UNKNOWN VOL 44
BLAZIN’ BROZ (DJ CHRONIC & DANKS)
01. Adele - Hello (Steven Montana Edit)(Phat Kidz)
02. DJ Icey - Rainmaker (Original Mix)
03. Wes Smith - Funk Train (Omega Squad Remix)
04. Pulsedriver - Lookout Weekend (Dj Mondo Breaks ReRub/Remix)
05. DJ Hero – Crushin (Original Mix)
06. UFO Project - Girls and Money (Original Mix)
07. Breaksjunky, Alekay - Get Em (Chronic and Chronic Jr Remix)
08. Adam Vyt - Everybody Make Some Noise (Original Mix)
09. The White Riots - San Fransisco (Original Mix)
10. Toy Quantize - Heavell (Original Mix)
11. BassCrime – Survive (Toy Quantize Remix)
12. Dj Fen - Unstoppable (Bubble Couple Remix)
13. Freestyle - Don’t Stop The Rock (KL2 Remix)
14. Josh Chambers - Ghetto Punk (Dj Mondo 813 Breaks Remix)
15. The Beatkillers - 1,2,3,,4 (Original Mix)
16. Robin Thicke x Dirty Monkey – Blurred Yo Butt (FM3 Remix)
17. Synthetic Hype and Deenk - Hyperfunk (Original Mix)
18. The Reptiles - Beautiful Step (Perfect Kombo Remix)
19. PlayGame – Alien (Dubaxface Remix)
20. Quadrat Beat - Groovin’ (Original Mix)
21. Retropolis - Nostalgique (Original Mix)
22. AltA feat MC Freeflow – Hold On You (Deenik Remix)
23. Dark Flick - Sure Shot (Original Mix)
24. Shade K, Terrie Kynd - Crush Bass (Original Mix)
25. Dickin – Load (Hate N Beanz Remix)
26. YDL - Still Hot (KL2 Remix)
27. Yankee Citybox Jump (Original Mix)
28. Adam Vyt – Funk and Funny (Original Mix)
29. Rick West – In the Mix (Original Mix)
30. Colombo - Found My Peace (Original Mix)
31. Colombo - Tension (Aggresivnes Remix)
DJ D-Xtreme and Devine Noise are back with another collaborative release on Cognitive Music. When The Morning Cums, the 13th release for the label, is a driving, funky progressive breakbeat track that highlights both artists unique styles. The release features both the Original Mix and a new remix from Bass Ballers.
The Original Mix starts with chopped up vocal samples over a thick breakbeat. A sub-driven bassline complements the beat perfectly as we are introduced to the full vocal heading toward the first break, which brings with it some edgy, sliding electro elements. As we progress, the mood changes as a funky, old school piano riff lifts the track as the vocal weave their way in and out. The piano transforms into a synth stab as the full vocal takes over the track, building to another huge electro drop before winding down.
The Bass Ballers Remix takes the original theme and turns it on it’s head, transforming the track into a progressive quad breakbeat track. The drums have a bass vibe to them with the 808 snare and pitched kick driving the song, chopped vocals layered over help give the song its progressive feel. The break brings the full vocal in along with a beautiful synth line that quickly gives way to an edgier synth as the track drops with an amazing amount of energy. Expertly transitioning from sharper to gentler tones, the remix is constantly progressing while maintaining a funky, bass driven feel.
CM013 | DJ D-Xtreme & Devine Noise – When The Morning Cums “Out now on Beatport”
DJ D-Xtreme & Devine Noise – When The Morning Cums (Original Mix) “Out now on Beatport”
DJ D-Xtreme & Devine Noise – When The Morning Cums (Bass Ballers Remix) “Out now on Beatport”
Florida based record label “Funky Flavor Music” is set to hit the dance music empire with their first release, featuring a progressive, atmospheric break with hard hitting bass lines and nature driven undertones titled “Give Me All” original by DJ D-Xtreme. The original mix is accompanied by four, dance inducing, boom inspired remixes.
Keeping with the progressive, intelligent tone, adding brightness and high hitting bass rolls resulting in nothing but the best from Seth Vogt as he does justice to the original while maintaining his own distinct sound, including an array of vocals and classic florida build ups.
Next up to bat, the Florida Flavored Breaks duo that has busted the scene apart, worldwide aka the Phat Kidz. Nasty bass drops with dark following highs back into the progressive quad sound you might hear at a Miami late night rave. This track isnt one for the weak hearted, this is serious breakbeat and is recieved as such.
Next to deliver, Molecule takes you on nothing short of a bass journey with what can be described as simply “intelligent trap”. Most amazing this remix is taking on a completely different sound, while at the same time executing the art of remixing in an almost perfect fashion. This remix is truly the future of bass, and breakbeat rhythms. Bringing up the bassfrom the depths of Miami, this is the down right dirty sound of 808 delivery.
Rogue Planet holds nothing back and goes hard for the cause, bringing you to the edge of the beat, and knocking you the FUNK out. Funky Flavor Music is no holds barred, coming out swinging, taking quality Breaks, and delivering them to the world!!!!